The Financial Support Fund is a $2,500 envelope given to performing arts workers to improve their financial, professional and personal situation after this period of instability caused by the pandemic. Prequalify in just a few minutes!
Financial Support Fund
The REINFORCEMENT Program’s Financial Support Fund is distributed by the Artists’ Foundation and is made possible by the Government of Canada. The Artists’ Foundation is pleased to provide you with access to financial assistance of $2,500 to help support you and improve your financial, professional, and personal situation following this period of instability caused by the pandemic.
Key eligibility criteria include:
- Be a professional artist or cultural worker, that is, principal way of making is living;
- Demonstrate recent activities between 2019 and the present time, mainly in the performing arts and have self-employed status (earn predominantly business/self-employed income);
- Be directly involved in the production, creation, training, conservation, distribution, dissemination, support, education and promotion of an artistic work in the performing arts sector;
- Have a fiscal residence in Quebec and be 18 years and over on the date of your application;
- Be going through an unstable financial period due to lack of work or loss of work as a professional artist or cultural worker because of the pandemic.
* If you have already applied for a $2,500 grant from the Canada Performing Arts Workers Resilience Fund (CPAWRF) you are not eligible for this financial support fund from the REINFORCEMENT program. This is the same $2,500 allocation.
Is customized assistance available to apply for support for people living with barriers related to their disability?
If you are experiencing barriers related to your disability in the process of applying for support, please contact a member of the REINFORCEMENT program team who will be able to assist you at 514 ARTISTE (278-4783) ext. 3, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Do you need assistance in applying for support?
Please contact a member of the REINFORCEMENT program team who will be able to assist you at 514 ARTISTE (278-4783) ext. 3, or by email at email@example.com .